Marketing Analyst Intern
This job opportunity is paid.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
Sribu is a website that offers graphic design services. Sribu connects clients who need graphic design and a community of designers. Sribu offers 20 categories of design services from logo, business card, letterhead, packaging, label, flyer, brochure, banner, website, company profile, clothing, mascot, book cover, and other 12 design categories.
As Digital Marketing Analyst at Sribu, intern will responsible to analyst, create, and execute of Sribus marketing
Monday to Friday: 08.00am-05.30pm
- Research / propose social media strategy for Sribu’s 2 core client groups
- Research / propose guest posting opportunities for Sribu marketing
- Research / propose new social media strategies that have the potential to improve measurable outcomes from core clients
- Execute plans and prepare final reports of activities. Reports will be delivered in-person by you to the C-suite team including the CEO.
This opportunity only and only for 2 slots, in which the realization will be on July 5th, 2021
Better at problem-solving than studying sees technology as a path to brighter future, can pick up new skills, can learn unsupervised, and excel easily
Minimum Study Level
- Minimal 3rd-4rd year
- Major in marketing
- Willing to work from office
- Get certificate as Local Internship Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office
- Boost your career prospect in the youth field