Social Media Content Manager Intern
at Korean Global Studio Indonesia
This job opportunity is paid.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
Korean Global Studio Indonesia opened once we realised that Korea is not only a country, but a lifestyle that has strength to build their own community. Through people who is interested in Korea, we hope that we’re able to bring understanding between countries and cultures, not only Korean, but also a platform to unify diversity. We hope that we might open a platform, a studio, a door for anyone who wants to learn about Korean culture and language. We want to reach anyone, online and offline. Although we’re a Seoul based startup, we hope to reach and able to communicate with any of you, for now, online.
As a Social Media Content Manager at Korean Global Studio Indonesia , intern will mainly create and analyze the social media content and online event
Monday to Friday:9.00am-05.00pm
- Provide daily posts on KOGO social medias
- Help the marketing team to analyze the social media content
- Online event planning and management
- Promoting events and products online
- Learn to boost sales by persuading on online marketing
This opportunity only and only for 1 slot, in which the realization will be on 24 August 2021 – 8 February 2022
Marketing or related major
Able to follow Korean and Indonesian trends, understand marketing, understand Korean (intermediate), basic design skills.
Minimum Study Level
Fresh graduate is preferred
- Get certificate as Local Internship Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office
- Boost your career prospect in the youth field