Business Analyst Intern
at Swoop Pte. Ltd.
IDR 4,416,186 / month
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
Swoop is End-to-End mobility solution offers an app that allows customers to book rides that are reliable, safe and affordable for their daily commute.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is highly self-motivated & has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. The candidate should be comfortable in looking at the current operational processes limited beyond the projects he/she will be working on.
Monday to Friday: 8.00am-05.00pm
- Assist in the development of actionable business plans, establish appropriate tracking and reporting mechanism
- Deep dive in addressable market research and strategize on data gathering and analysis
- Strong analytical skills, makes well-judged decisions, good numeracy, pays strong attention to detail, and is a strong problem solve
- Support preparing client engagement including research, creation of pitch deck, and others as needed. Support ground operations of ride service
This opportunity only and only for 1 slot, in which the realization will be on 18 October 2021 (6 to 24 weeks)
Preferably with analytics backgroud
Familiarity with computer software and social media platforms, Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Bahasa Indonesia, multi-tasking, can creatively find solutions independently.
Minimum Study Level
Udergraduate course or a fresh graduate student
- Get certificate as Local Internship Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office
- Boost your career prospect in the youth field