at RedDoorz, Indonesia
This job opportunity is paid.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
RedDoorz is Southeast Asia’s largest and fast-growing, technology-driven hospitality brand. With a vision to enable people to travel more and provide affordable, reliable stays in all major cities and destinations across the region, RedDoorz is disrupting the hospitality industry by transforming the fragmented supply inventory into branded, standardized accommodations.
RedDoorz was founded in 2015 by a team of senior executives with deep experience in the online travel and hospitality industry and since then it has grown into a regional powerhouse with operations in Indonesia, Singapore, the Philippines, and Vietnam. As part of the RedDoorz brand network, hotel owners are able to grow their business, increase revenues and profits while streaming their operations. RedDoorz’s solutions help hotel partners manage distribution, pricing, marketing, customer experience, and technology – offering an end-to-end platform powered by an advanced tech and digital infrastructure.
As a Marketing Intern in RedDoorz Indonesia, the intern will be responsible to organize primary market research, competitor benchmarking, and administrative tasks.
Monday to Friday: 09:00am – 6.00pm
- Assist to organize primary market research (FGD, IDI, survey, and questionnaire)
- Assist to conduct competitor benchmarking
- Assist to do some administrative task
This opportunity only and only for 1 slot, in which the realization will be on July, 2021
Marketing (not Marketing Communication)
Having Knowledge about Research, Foodie is a Plus, Presentation Skills
Minimum Study Level
- Minimal in 3rd year
- Majoring in marketing
- Willing to work from the office
- Get certificate as Local Internship Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office
- Boost your career prospect in the youth field