SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
at Gelora.id, Semarang
This job opportunity is paid.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
Gelora.id is a sports activity organizer platform. Through Gelora.id we can search and book fields, and find activities and friends to exercise together
As a social media specialist in Gelora.id, intern will be responsible for for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
Monday to Friday; 09:00am – 4:00pm
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, business developments/sales, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate action.
This opportunity has 1 slot, in which the realization will be on Feb 15th, 2020 to May 15th, 2020
- Business Marketing
- Public Relation
- Graphic Design (Required)
- Communication (Required)
MINIMUM STUDY LEVEL
- Third or fourth year students, majoring in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations will be prefered.
- Having graphic design skills is highly desirable
- Willingness/eagerness to learn
- Familiarity with our industry (sports) is a plus
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of Digital Marketing and Performance Marketing
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English is a plus
BENEFITS FOR INTERN
Get certificate as Local Internship Participant
Develop set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office
Boost your career prospect in your field
Administrations Fee to AIESEC
Estimated Process Time: 6 Days
- CV Reviewed by AIESEC
- CV Reviewed by Company
- Company result