at Gelora.id, Semarang
This job opportunity is paid.
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
Gelora.id is a sports activity organizer platform. Through Gelora.id we can search and book fields, and find activities and friends to exercise together
As a social media specialist in Gelora.id, intern will be responsible for for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
Monday to Friday; 09:00am – 4:00pm
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
This opportunity has 1 slot, in which the realization will be on Mar 29th, 2021 to June, 2021
- Computer Science
MINIMUM STUDY LEVEL
- Work experience minimum 1 year
- Good learner and ability to adapt to chnages in startup environment
- Fast learner
- Problem solver
- Good time management
BENEFITS FOR INTERN
Get certificate as Local Internship Participant
Develop set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office
Boost your career prospect in your field
Administrations Fee to AIESEC
Estimated Process Time: 6 Days
- CV Reviewed by AIESEC
- CV Reviewed by Company
- Company result