Graphic Designer Intern
IDR 3,500,000 / month
These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
These are the locally spoken languages that you’ll have to know.
EcoMatcher plants trees and complete forests with vetted foundations from around the world specialized in tree planting. EcoMatcher’s clients know everything about every tree planted through technology, offering full transparency. Through EcoMatcher’s digital blockchain-based platform, companies can use trees as meaningful corporate gifts, rewards, loyalty and employee engagement, and transparent carbon offsetting. You can virtually travel to every tree and learn more about the tree and the tree’s farmer. visit EcoMatcher at www.EcoMatcher.com
Graphic designer intern in EcoMatcher will learn to design some parts of the features of the EcoMatcher platform to redefine the sustainability industry in smart, creative, and useful ways. The intern will work on a specific project critical to EcoMatcher’s needs with opportunities to switch between projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our designer to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic about taking on new problems across the design as we continue to push technology forward.
09.00 – 17.00 WIB / WFO
- UI/UX enhancement
- Graphical assets for social media
This opportunity open for 1 slot. Which is expected to work on March 2022.
- Final year/graduated student
Design/Art/Design Communication Visual or related major
- UI/UX design, social media design
- Have portfolio on web/app design projects.
- Self-motivated and creative designer
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Understanding prototyping tools (MarvelApp / Figma)
- Get certificate as Local Internship Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office
- Boost your career prospect in the youth field