These are the backgrounds this opportunity is associated with.
MTARGET is the #1 marketing automation tool in Indonesia. We help business become more personal with customers. MTARGET features are designed to optimize marketing activites by seeking an economic side compared to conventional methods. The MTARGET platform is currently used and trusted by many companies from various industries and scales throughout Indonesia and Southteast Asia.
A user experience (UX) designer makes sure a product is learnable and usable for the end-user. A UX designer works from the very beginning of any product process to ensure product teams are building products that are conscious of their users, their needs, and pain points.
- Conduct research, design, and create prototypes for visual design, interaction design, and user experience
- Communicating a requirement needs solutions such as sketching, wireframing, flows, presentation, etc.
- Understanding and balancing business needs, user requirements, and technical capabilities
- Coordination with the frontend, backend, sales, and content teams to make decisions about the solutions has provided.
- Validation of the problems and solutions through research, including competitor analysis, data & analytics, and communication to end-users.
- Make documentation of each project and doing testing on new features and also in old systems updated.
This opportunity only and only for 1 slot
Information Technology, Design related field
- Design thinking
- Research & product development
- Design visualization
- Technical skill using Figma
- Communication skill: oral & writing
Minimum Study Level
- Get certificate as Local Internship Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office
- Boost your career prospect in the youth field