Shanti Lasminingsih Poesposoetjipto
Indonesian Citizen, sitting as the Head of the Board of Advisors for more than 17 years. Shanti Poesposoetjipto is an Indonesian icon of inspirational successful woman that recognized both at the national and international levels. Currently, she is the President Commissioner of PT. Samudera Indonesia Tbk. Besides becoming the Head of Board of Advisors of AIESEC Indonesia she also actively involved in various business, education, and youth organizations such as :
- Founder and member of the Board of Leadership, Singapore Chamber of Commerce Indonesia.
- Honorary member, German Chamber of Commerce Indonesia (EKONID).
- Member of the Sponsor Board, The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program.
- Member of the Sponsor Board, The Nature Conservancy – Asia Pacific.
- Founder and Ambassador, Family Business Network Asia.
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Fitrah Bisnis Keluarga Foundation.
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Financial Club Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Advisory Board Member, Mercantile Athletic Club Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Founder and member Wharton e-fellow, Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania, USA.
- Advisory Board Member of Southeast Asia, INSEAD School of Management.
- Chairperson of the Board of Trustees, Pendidikan dan Pembinaan Manajemen Foundation, Jakarta.
- Chairperson of the Board of Trustees, Pendidikan International Indonesia Foundation, Jakarta.
- Member of the Board, School of Business and Management (SBM) Bandung Institute of Technology.
- Member of the Sponsor Board, University of Sanata Dharma, Yogyakarta.
Awards and Achievements:
- “Woman Inspire Award 2002” in information technology on Asia Pacific region – Women’s Business Connection Singapura.
- “Guard of Nature” for leadership and dedication on conservation (2006), The Nature Conservancy
- “Woman Entrepreneur of the Year” – Enterprise Asia, Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Award (2009)
- “Ganesa Wirya Jasa Utama” – Bandung Institute of Technology (2013).
- “The Order of the Crown” – for her services as the Chairman of the Leadership Council of Chambers of Commerce Indonesia – Belgia, Holland, Luxembourg.
- “Women of the Year” for extraordinary achievements on leadership in the Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards 2018 (ACES Awards 2018), hosted by MORS Group, Singapore (October 2018).
Shanti Poesposoetjipto holds a degree of Diplom Ingenieur (Dipl.Ing) majoring in Electronics,specialization in fields of Computer Science from Technische Universität München (TUMunchen) on 1974.