Indonesian Citizen, sitting as the Head of the Board of Advisors for more than 17 years. Shanti Poesposoetjipto is an Indonesian icon of inspirational successful woman that recognized both at the national and international levels. Currently, she is the President Commissioner of PT. Samudera Indonesia Tbk. Besides becoming the Head of Board of Advisors of AIESEC Indonesia, she also actively involved in various business, education, and youth organizations.
Shanti Poesposoetjipto holds a degree of Diplom Ingenieur (Dipl.Ing) majoring in Electronics,specialization in fields of Computer Science from Technische Universität München (TUMunchen) on 1974.
American citizen, sitting as a member of the Board of Advisors for more than 10 years. Matthew Sinder is a senior finance, strategy, and consultant at NET Mediatama Televisi. Matthew Sinder has experience more that 20 years in Finance, Strategy and Business Development in Southeast Asia – finance and operations leader, strategy consultant, senior management of holding company. Experience in media, financial services, food, retail, manufacturing, and extractive resources.
Matthew Sinder holds a degree of International Relations at Stanford University, Master Degree of Business at University of California, Berkeley Haas School of Business, and Master Degree of Public Policy at Harvard University.
Indonesian Citizen. Budhi Dyah Sitawati sitting as Board of Advisors AIESEC in Indonesia for more than 17 years. A senior finance professional with more than 20 years of experience working at various accountant firms, consultancy, government bodies. She’s officiate as:
- President Commissioner at PT Bangkit Maju Wisata
- Auditor of PricewaterhouseCoopers (Australia)
- The board of PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk and PT Bravo Outdoor Supplies & Services
In the past she occupied the position of:
- President Commissioner for PT Regulo Lintas Nusantara
- Auditor of PT PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Auditor for SGV Utomo Mulia & Co.
- Executive Director at PT Prima Wahana Caraka
- Audit Manager at Hadi Sutanto & Rekan
- Tax Partner at PT PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting Indonesia.
Budhi Dyah Sitawati received an undergraduate degree from the University of Indonesia.
Indonesian Citizen. Eri Reksoprodjo sitting as a member of Board of Advisor AIESEC in Indonesia from 2020. Eri Reksoprodjo is a senior finance professional with 25 years of experience working at various international investment banks where he was involved in making principal investments both in Indonesia and abroad. His experiences includes:
- Executive Director/Indonesia Country Manager for NATIXIS Corporate and Investment Bank
- Senior Vice President at Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA)
- GM Finance Astra Group
- Executive Director for Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (Singapore), Citibank Jakarta (IB), M&T Bank, Buffalo NY and Bank Central Asia (BCA)
Eri successfully concluded a number of cross broader deals in M&A advisory (buy and sell sides) and fund raisings for major Indonesian private and sovereign credits. He was a Partner at Saratoga Asia Fund III. Eri holds MBA degree in Finance from State University of New York.